[OM] Olympus E-P2 + Lumix 20mm f1.7

Subject: [OM] Olympus E-P2 + Lumix 20mm f1.7
From: David Irisarri Vila <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 21:02:07 +0100
Hi all,

I have been having a look the whole evening to Lumix 20mm at dpreview,
Slrgear, Photozone, etc...and the lens performance is enough for me.
It has lateral chromatic aberrations that cannot be eliminated with E-
P1 but I suppose I can get rid of them with Olympus Studio. Distortion
is also corrected but I wonder if I can get rid of vignetting with
Olympus Studio. is it possible? I know Olympus lenses can correct this
issue with ZD lenses.

I miss too much my Zuiko 50 f1.2 and a compact camera like E-P2.

I also have read the lens Lumix 20mm autofocus is fast. I wonder how
it performs in E-P2. Did anybody try this lens in E-P1?

I will use my FL-50 flash with E-P2 but I remember FL-50 AF assist
lamp didn´t work with E-P1. Ken ;) Do you know if Olympus has fixed
this issue?

Dave