Re: [OM] EP2: NO! NO! NO!

Subject: Re: [OM] EP2: NO! NO! NO!
From: David Irisarri Vila <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 14:50:58 +0100
Hi Dawid,

Honestly I am also semi-disappointed. I really wanted to buy a much
better camera than E-P1 in terms of focusing speed, better dynamic
range but no luck. Please have a look to this video:

http://www.quesabesde.com/camaras-digitales/camaras/olympus-e-p2-videos,4472.html

It´s in Spanish but I translate it.

It is almost identical to E-P1.

Differences can be count with five fingers.

1. VF-2 connector.

2. This special connector can be used for using an external microphone.

3. Manual controls in video mode.

4. Two new art filters.

5. Black colour.

Then he shakes the camera but no flash appears... AF speed,
identical!!! NO WAY!!!

No primes. Definitely I think I will buy a Panasonic 20/1.7 lens and I
will use my ZD 50/2. I don´t know if it will focus in AF mode but I
prefer using it in manual mode rather than using these kit lenses.

Regards,

Dave