Re: [OM] ( OM ) New photos - non-film, sorry

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) New photos - non-film, sorry
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 10:45:29 +0800
Ken, thanks for the excellent suggestion, I have never thought about odd
number resizing. Not only E-1 need this my 5D II also, here is an example
that I couldn't get it right with normal resizing.

Canon DPP one step:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_5971-single-step-DPP.JPG

Photoshop one step:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_5971-single-step-PS.jpg

Photoshop multi step with integer 1000, 1500, 2000 ...etc.:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_5971-multi-step.jpg

Photoshop multi step with odd numbers:

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/IMG_5971-multi-step-odd.jpg

see the ropes at the right side.