Re: [OM] Clouds Crush Village!

Subject: Re: [OM] Clouds Crush Village!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2009 06:14:53 -0500
The doctor told me that, at one month from surgery, I could expect about
the same amount of pain as I had before surgery.  I'm 4 days away from
the 1 month mark and I'd have to say his pain estimate was optimistic.
However, I'm definitely over the hump and my physical trainer tells me
I'm running ahead of the curve.

Left eye cataract goes away this morning.

Chuck Norcutt