Re: [OM] Spotted: Color-Heliar Voigtlander 75mm F2.5 SL for OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Spotted: Color-Heliar Voigtlander 75mm F2.5 SL for OM
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 22:28:42 -0700
The Heliar name carries quite a bit of history ... generally associated with
superb bokeh.
http://www.antiquecameras.net/heliarlenses.html

I believe Richard had/has the Voigtlander 90mm but started seeing red dots
and headed in a different direction.

A good lens with some interesting characteristics in very limited supply can
lead to very high prices. Mike has posted links to a fair number of nice
Voigtlander pictures.

Jeff Keller