[OM] Spotted: Color-Heliar Voigtlander 75mm F2.5 SL for OM

Subject: [OM] Spotted: Color-Heliar Voigtlander 75mm F2.5 SL for OM
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 07:24:31 +0200
Hi Guys, *bay item 370277511366, awl de vay from Russia.

Now the question is, apart from the beautiful physical design of the
Voigtlander lenses, why would an OM user choose this expensive (but
lower-specced)
lens over, say, a 80/2.0 which also uses a 49mm filter (i.e. similar
compactness).

Anyway, I would find the 40/2.0 or the bigfoot (125/2.5 APO Macro)
more interesting
if I were ever personally to lay eyes on an OM-mount example, but I
thought I'd share
this little discovery with the group.

Cheers.