Re: [OM] Oktoberfest in Baden

Subject: Re: [OM] Oktoberfest in Baden
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 17:54:38 +0100
Cai is continuing to amaze us, by chance yesterday my wife was speaking
with a parent of a child from the playgroup Cai goes to and he said had
mentioned the fact that his child was going with Cai to the playgroup to
his sister in law, who happened to be a nurse on the ward at the
childrens hostpital in Zurich when Cai was born, he said she was amazed
how well Cai was doing, the fact that he could walk and attend play
group etc- she hadn't expected him to live very long at all let alone
leave hospital.

I know others on the list have/are experiencing similar or worse
hardships ( I think one of the greatest tests in life must be having one
of your children die) generally though I think we take a lot for granted
even if its just the fact that we can take and see  photographs of any
sort and for that we should be eternally thankful,  especially when they
are of the quality that this list produces ;-)

IanW