Re: [OM] Retouchng pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Retouchng pictures
From: "Paul Laughlin" <pelaughlin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 12:26:15 -0700
Didn't Art Bell move to the desert after the San Francisco earthquake?  I
also seem to remembet something about threats to his life, shortly before he
retired.  My spouse uses the radio station that carries Coast  to Coast AM
on the alarm clock radio four days a week.  After the alarm goes off, I get
treated??? to about fifteen minutes of that show.  I just try to go back to
ignore it and go back to sleep.
Paul in Portland OR