Re: [OM] Retouchng pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] Retouchng pictures
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 05:45:03 -0700 (PDT)
And there goes democracy...

BTW, what you and others call "cockamie crap", today has an official term. It
is called "Gulf War Syndrome".   Yes, you guessed it right, it would have never
came to light if it werent for the show.  No idea where you come up with the
paranoya thing...his son was raped, by another man, thats why he retired and
because he could afford it...:)

Art did not spend any energy disproving statements like the one below from
peeps that haven't actually listened to his show, move that proved to be
brilliant for the show's ratings...:)

Boris

Re: [OM] Retouchng pictures

From:
"Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>

Date:
Mon, 26 Oct 2009 21:11:57 -0500

Whatever on emay think of Art Bell, one must remember that he wassn't an
ordinary man. He was a purveyor of the most cockamamie crap ever heard on
the radio. Hid non-judgemental approach gave veracity to things that
shouldn't have been given the time of day. His final years on the air were
punctuated with elements of severe paranoia of strange things. If there are
those that laugh at him, he has no one to blame but himself.

Bill Pearce