Re: [OM] 25 F0.95 - was E-P1 hands-on report - AG Schnozz, Style

Subject: Re: [OM] 25 F0.95 - was E-P1 hands-on report - AG Schnozz, Style
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 08:53:44 -0500
I used one of these while shooting TV newsfilm in the early seventies, but
I's suppose they were out of common use for that purpose by the late
seventies, even in smallest markets. Under such use, they all looked like
they had been in WWII. The lenses were generally quite fast, when such speed
was considered a pipe dream for 35mm. I examine several frames under
magnification, and through projection, as cardboard slide mounts were
available then, and the shapness was dissapointing to say the least. I
thought at the time it was the lenses, but it could have been slow shutter
speeds or poor stabilization and flatness of the film while in th e gate.

Bill Pearce