Re: [OM] 25 F0.95 - was E-P1 hands-on report - AG Schnozz, Style

Subject: Re: [OM] 25 F0.95 - was E-P1 hands-on report - AG Schnozz, Style
From: Dean Hansen <hanse112@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:37:34 -0500
Hi All,
    A decade ago I bought a Bell and Howell (aka Hell and Bowel) 70 DR
16mm  movie camera.  Probably WWII vintage.  Looks like it went through
a good deal of WWII, at least.  Something like $250, IIRC.  I bought it
partly for the three Angeniuex lenses, which included the
recently-mentioned 25/0.95 Angenieux Made in France C-mount lens.  See
you-know-where 270472408637 and, more recently, 160364972621.  Holy
sh*t!!  I'll have to try this lens on my E-1 or E-420 with the C-mount
to OM adapter before listing it FS.  It hasn't had a single photon dance
through it meaningfully for several years.  Time to turn it into either
cold, hard cash or something to use on an E-thingy.  I knew it was a
fairly nice lens, but 160364972621??????  I had no idea.  Or do I need
micro 4/3?
Dean (somewhat in an Angenieux retrofocus daze)