Re: [OM] Lighttable, was: Return of the bionic man

Subject: Re: [OM] Lighttable, was: Return of the bionic man
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 08:56:24 -0500
I was recently involvved in a video situation where all flourescent lighting
was installed in a room. Large portable banks of flourescent tubes are
available for video shoots as well. I have used the "full spectrum" spiral
bulbs from the hardware store for some things to good result.

I think the flourescent people have things pretty well figured out.

Bill Pearce