Re: [OM] [OT] new Canyon 1d Mk

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] new Canyon 1d Mk
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 20:41:14 +0800
Just did a quick calculation, with a flash of GN100 (ft), a white painted
ceiling of height 40ft, object distance 20ft, at ISO3200 you get an aperture
value of around F6.5 to work with, looks good. But dark ceiling is a totally
different story. On the other hand I will avoid ISO3200 even with a 5D II,
especially for a group of people.

C.H.Ling