[OM] Question for E-1 Users

Subject: [OM] Question for E-1 Users
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:44:58 -0500
I have an E-510 which I use with my ZD 14-54 AF lens and several Leica-R and
Pentax manual focus lenses.  From what I have read, the finder and screen of
the E-1 would give me better focusing ability and a more realistic DOF
rendition when using the MF lenses than I am currently getting with the E-510.
Is this correct?  Does the E-1 screen more closely resemble a frosted screen
than the transparent screen of the E-510?

I have been considering the acquisition of an E-1, but have never had the
opportunity to examine one.  Hence the questions above.

TIA,

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA