Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;(

Subject: Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;(
From: David Irisarri Vila <div2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 23:31:14 +0200
Hi all,

I have a strange sense that Olympus is going in a different way. They
have stopped fourthirds for a while. Maybe it´s true they want to
convert PRO series in something close to micro-fourthirds. I think
they have realized they were going in the wrong direction.

Maybe the only way to make smaller PRO cameras close to OM legacy
series is discarding mirror, installing EVF!!! and those weird gadgets.

Khen, I know what you mean but you must recognize the market is
demanding micro-fourthirds and fourthirds has been stopped. E-5 will
be based in micro-fourthirds evolution for sure.

I am little confused because I cannot see a good alternative to E-1.

You are telling me Fuji didn´t calibrate E-3 sensor. Ok ;) I trust you.

Color is like flavor. You taste it once and you never forget it.

Regards,

Dave