Re: [OM] OT: Nobel Prize

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Nobel Prize
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 18:30:32 -0400
Perhaps you could improve your income further by telling your customers
that you expect to be paid now based on your stated intent to cover
their events and do a good job in the process.  Should you not actually
be there or take any photographs they will need to understand that
global events may have conspired to interfere with your plans.  But,
since you still need to eat and buy film they still need to pay...
especially if you gave them inspiration through your marketing materials
that yours would likely be the best event coverage yet.  I'd suggest
that you book as many events as you can as fast as you can.  Maybe it
will be self-fulfilling prophecy.

I think my knee is feeling better already.  Did you have anything to do
with that?  :-) :-) :-)

Dr. Feel Good