[OM] OT: Nobel Prize

Subject: [OM] OT: Nobel Prize
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009 19:06:55 -0400
No pot shots, just welcome home.  Hope your trip was superb.

Look fwd to some of your images as the mood strikes you to post them.

Fringe:
If all else fails, I believe you can stream the video from fox.com.

Mike

On the other hand, the DVR performed admirably while we were away, so
we
have too many shows from the new season to catch up on. Somehow, it
didn't catch the National Parks series on PBS, but we watched two while
on the road - the only TV we saw. It seemed fitting to watch the one
about Acadia the night before we headed there. The ones we missed will,
of course, be repeated endlessly.

I also seem to have made a mistake in programming, so we missed the
first few episodes of Fringe.  :-(

Moose, potshots welcome