Re: [OM] Waterfalls, was Velvia Mood

Subject: Re: [OM] Waterfalls, was Velvia Mood
From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 21:18:20 +0200
Chris - I fell in love with the place
Arrived late afternoon, all shot in a rush, unfortunately had to leave
early next morning - overcast but no rain - one of the places I'd like
to visit again for sure.
I'll have to check about the wire - even though it was more than a year
ago other takes are still awaiting processing ... Life ...
Philippe