Re: [OM] Waterfalls, was Velvia Mood

Subject: Re: [OM] Waterfalls, was Velvia Mood
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 22:09:33 +0100
Thanks, Bob.  But I fancy that Philippe has managed a better shot in
his group.  Mine included a wire hanging down (part of the system to
light the burial ground on an island halfway along the bridge, where
members of the original ruling clan were buried.

Philippe's has managed to exclude the wire:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/UK+tour+2008/2008+Ecosse-1050972_001.jpg.html

... although it is possible that it wasn't there then.

This is the burial ground, as captured by Philippe:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/UK+tour+2008/2008+Ecosse-1050963.jpg.html

It was pi**ing with rain for much of our visit, and I didn't venture
out to take this shot.

Chris