Re: [OM] Zeiss 18mm now available for EOS mount - what does this mean fo

Subject: Re: [OM] Zeiss 18mm now available for EOS mount - what does this mean for OM Zuiko 18mm?
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:14:33 +0200
I get a different impression, i.e. that the Zuiko 18mm is horrendously
expensive on the second-hand market. I know the Zuiko is sharper in the
corners than in the centre (still such a deliciously unusual design
trait)
but I was wondering how the overall performance compares.

The Zeiss can't be much better, that's for sure (from what tests I've
seen
of the Zuiko).

Anyway - the 18mm is a "one day" (when I have money) lens. Always on the
lookout though...