Re: [OM] Zeiss 18mm now available for EOS mount - what does this mean fo

Subject: Re: [OM] Zeiss 18mm now available for EOS mount - what does this mean for OM Zuiko 18mm?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 09:58:03 -0400
 From Mike Hatam's tests of Zuiko 18/3.5, Contax Zeiss 18/3.5 and Canon
16-35/2.8 Mark 1
<http://www.16-9.net/lens_tests/18mm_testb.html>

Then a later follow up shows the Canon 16-35 Mark II slightly besting
the Zuiko 18 and both of those slightly bested by the Leica 19mm 2.8.
<http://www.16-9.net/lens_tests/canon1635ii_a/c1635ii_a1.html>

Note that your mileage may vary.  Hatam buys and tests multiple samples
of lenses and sells off the worst performing ones.

Chuck Norcutt