Re: [OM] traveling to Germany

Subject: Re: [OM] traveling to Germany
From: Ws <omls@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 17:50:36 -0400
Thanks Joel

If I end up doing contract work, I may spend a several months in
Germany. Konstanz Germany is on the border to Switzerland
and seems to be quite the tourist attraction. It was difficult booking
a place to stay. My wife, the contract negotiator, is coming also, since
I'm just the stupid engineer who will commit to doing anything
for next to nothing, so she doesn't trust me :-)

As far as Zuikofest go, I have a promise to Ken to make it out
that way, sometime. I still have an OM-4t and a few zuiks to
use. And a recent purchase of some Provia 100F. I do promise
to make it back to the upper mid-west for at zuikfest. I would
love to get back to the upper peninsula if possible.

I may also be spending some time next summer in Colaradah
with my family. That would also be a great place to hook up.
We tend to book at the Y-camp in Estes park. I have been
going there since I was a kid back in the 60's. My first real photo
taking occurred their in the Rocky Mountain national park
using only a 50mm and match needle exposure. But these days
you have to book nearly a year in advance to stay there.
I'm not as athletic as some on this list in procuring ideal
camp sites.

So many commitments, so little time and money.

Wayne