Re: [OM] traveling to Germany

Subject: Re: [OM] traveling to Germany
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 09:27:40 -0500
On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 6:56 PM, Ws<omls@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Nothing to do with OM stuff, but part of life as it happens. I'm beginning
> to believe that we just follow our noses in life, but who knows if it
> is random or not.
>
> A good reason to have a camera. I'm amazed going back and looking
> at my history and comparing it to my memory, and even more how
> images shape what we believe is history. I admire everyone here
> who has time to document their life with a camera.

Best wishes to you as you sort out things, Wayne.  Maybe Lennon's
"Life is what happens while you're making other plans" is a bit trite,
but there's a lot of truth to it from my meager perspective.  If it
carries you to a pretty place, take a photo or two.  And maybe you can
cajole a Zuikfest out of a few friends in the area while you're there.

Joel W.