Re: [OM] traveling to Germany

Subject: Re: [OM] traveling to Germany
From: Ws <omls@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 19:56:19 -0400
Thanks everyone for their response. Depending on how the visit
goes, I may be living there for several months. This is part of a
sale of the assets of the former startup company I was part founder
in. My brother, one of the founders of Garmin, funded the company.
But he died of cancer this summer. I was with him for the last few
weeks (another storry). But now, the trust that he left behind
owns what is left of the startup company. So this is a small opportunity
to get back maybe 3% of what was invested to the trust, but requires
I work for the buyer of the assets, since I am the chief nerd.

Nothing to do with OM stuff, but part of life as it happens. I'm beginning
to believe that we just follow our noses in life, but who knows if it
is random or not.

A good reason to have a camera. I'm amazed going back and looking
at my history and comparing it to my memory, and even more how
images shape what we believe is history. I admire everyone here
who has time to document their life with a camera.

Wayne