Re: [OM] IMG: Noisy Insect

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Noisy Insect
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 22:29:15 -0500
I can feel for you, Boris. I have no high frequency hearing, except with a
hearing aid, but I have a constant ringing in my head that is similar to the
cicada noise.  I don't notice them unless I go outside with the hearing aid
in place, and then they are very loud.

At least your annoyance is seasonal.  Mine is forever.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA