Re: [OM] [OT] What the world eats...A pictorial journey

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] What the world eats...A pictorial journey
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 04:46:54 -0700 (PDT)
You know...I had the exact same comment, but kept it to myself thinking that I
am bias since I am from the region.

I was really disappointed by the Italians tho...no, not because of the frozen
fish sticks, because of having the tv as a dining room centerpiece.  Why would
you want a tv at dinner when the whole family is together and you have the
chance to see everyone...?

On Charlie's earlier pt, I also noticed the bottle count of the Europeans.  I
was amazed to find out when I went back home for first time after 16 years of
living abroad that fruit-flavored soda has displaced water...

Now I'd like to see the same series, but depicting the alcohol consumption...:)

Boris

Re: [OM] [OT] What the world eats...A pictorial journey

From:
Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2009 18:53:52 +0200

I cannot help noticing that the most attractive looking spreads were
those in countries around the Mediterranean. The political system in
most of the countries involved sucks, but the lifestyle, including the
food, is great.

Nathan