Re: [OM] Slide mountning marathon!

Subject: Re: [OM] Slide mountning marathon!
From: Ralf Loi <ralf_loi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:41:56 +0200
<<
Speaking of slide mounting... I have noticed a constant decay on E6
processing over here :-( Lastly I've been "surprised" with badly cut film,
disordered slides (unnumbered) and suspicious processing --
uneven/incomplete bleach?

I also had recent experience with bad mounting (scratches, bad cuts, etc).
5 rolls of slides (one processing batch) from my last vacation (Slovakia)
were returned with some orizontal scrathes. Unfortunately I left another
5 rolls for processing, and when I noticed the problem and talked to the
photo shop owner they were already processed. They came also scratched,
not all and not as bad as the first batch, so for the last batch I had to
find another lab. Sad because I did all for the last 25+ years in the
first photo shop. When I look at the badly scratched slides I can almost
cry.

Ralf