Re: [OM] ( OM ) Express parcel Post from Melbourne, Australia

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Express parcel Post from Melbourne, Australia
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 11:43:38 +1000 (EST)
Hi Ken,
> > Oh, OK. I thought it was within one country.  In the case of international
> > mail, all bets are off.

> One country, separated by two football teams.

Your thinking of Western Australia and the Rest Australia :-)

Cheers
Ian Manners
The problem with engineers is that they cheat in order to get results. The
problem with mathematicians is that they work on toy problems in order to get
results. The problem with program verifiers is that they cheat on toy problems
in order to get results.