[OM] ( OM ) Express parcel Post from Melbourne, Australia

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Express parcel Post from Melbourne, Australia
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 17:17:18 +1200
Well, it looks as though the tardiness of OZ Post is more apparent than real.

This morning the track and trace record showed the parcel as still in
Melbourne; but just after noon today I had a letter from Customs in Auckland
(on the other side if the Tasman Sea), telling me how much they reckoned
duty should be and to cough up or else. So I did, over the phone. And 4
hours later the Track and Trace record shows it still in Melbourne.

Makes a mockery of the Track & Trace system (colloquial English to
bamboozle non-native speakers of English :-)  or :-(  if you prefer  ).

Brian Swale.