Re: [OM] New arrival from the lab

Subject: Re: [OM] New arrival from the lab
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 22:24:09 -0500

> Just one word: Wow!

Thank you!!!!  I'm also as excited about half of the rest of that roll.  I
did revise the article to show both the full-frame version (almost FF, I had
the camera slightly misaimed) and the cropped version.  I'm not sure which
version I like better, but the full-frame version definitely has a look to
it.

> Beautiful light!

This was at the tail-end of the 2-hour rainbow. The camera in this shot is
pointing due north, and the rainbow was still visible in the south east
direction.

This could be smashing, recorded in 3d... The combination of strong linear
> perspective and stereoscopic depth would have earned you the gold metal in
> some of the stereo slide exhibitions I enter.

Thanks.  I can imagine it would be fantastic in 3D.  You might get me to
thinking...

AG