Re: [OM] FS/FT Manfrotto 3265 Grip Action Ball head

Subject: Re: [OM] FS/FT Manfrotto 3265 Grip Action Ball head
From: AS <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:39:38 -0700 (PDT)
Unless you want to spend $$ for a RRS head...the 322rc2 is a great head. Many
of the photographers that I venture out with prefer this head over anything
else. With the "222" pistol it is difficult to quickly move the camera to
vertical. It will also move on you if your not careful.

BTW does Manfrotto make decent 'L' brackets? or should I look into an L bracket
from RRS? Will the RRS bracket work on the 322rc2?