Re: [OM] FS/FT Manfrotto 3265 Grip Action Ball head

Subject: Re: [OM] FS/FT Manfrotto 3265 Grip Action Ball head
From: "Larry G. Griffin" <lggriffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 14:04:37 -0700
I received a reply from Orin Keplinger last night. He as you indicated
there wasn't a problem with using a 300mm. I replied back this morn, I
thought on list, after I tore it apart and found someone had lubed it. :(

It looks like a pistol grip. I don't have the owners manual. Going by
the lens direction on the quick release plate, it's 90 degrees away from
being a true pistol grip. IMO I'm going to use it till I find a
replacement. I'll try it as a "pistol grip", which would make it a tad
less cumbersome. I'm going to look for something besides the 3025, but
won't know till I get my hands on it.