[OM] FS/FT Manfrotto 3265 Grip Action Ball head

Subject: [OM] FS/FT Manfrotto 3265 Grip Action Ball head
From: "Larry G. Griffin" <lggriffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:59:33 -0700
went out today with a couple of long lenses, and found the 3265 to be
useless. I picked the 3265 up with a Benbo. I switched to a 3025 and
found I liked working with that much better. The 3265 is in good shape.
There are a few dings, but it certainly isn't ugly. If you have a 3025
with a quick release :^) that would be ideal. I'll consider other heads
similar to the 3025, but might want  two. :)

I also have a Manfrotto 3047 and a couple Velbon tripods, Victory 450
and Video 400.

Contact me off list.

Larry