Re: [OM] 3Ti production code was Re: Question: Early OM-1?

Subject: Re: [OM] 3Ti production code was Re: Question: Early OM-1?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 11:07:04 +0100
As I understand the system, it's the third letter which indicates the
production year, not the digits. The systen started in 1983 with letter C,
so TNRE would indicate 1997 or 1998 (depending on whether or not Q was
used).

It doesn't matter if you misread the 5, or was it a 2.  But you maybe did
misread the last letter, which indicates the production month, Jan = 1, Dec
= C.

Piers