Re: [OM] Sainte-Chapelle

Subject: Re: [OM] Sainte-Chapelle
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:32:29 -0300
Cc: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yes, yes. I noticed that, and it's not so in the RVP.
Shall try again manual focusing in the yellow - I regularly do so, but I
remember well I didn't do so in this one.

C.H., since you told me (quite a while ago) that you use 'factory
default monitor profile' in Preferences -> Color Management, you put all
my assumptions upside-down. I still search for another opinion, in the
meanwhile I half-settled in 'use custom monitor profile', which is the
profile I obtain after carefully doing anything (applicable to CRT) said
at lagom.com.
Then, I did something else: being sure it was dead-on in reference to
lagom.com, loaded adobeRGB and renamed it to the date I did so, saved
the file in C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\color and that's the 'use
custom monitor profile' I'm using.
It's all set 'round Europe Prepress 2 Color Management, because every
big Epson here have their RIP
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raster_image_processor> settled to make
aRGB->CoatedPHOTOGRA27 CMYK ... and I cannot convince the commercially
available big Epson's owners to do otherwise .... I'm lucky if I can
talk to anyone who has a supervising job.

It's not my preference: it's the printer output requirement !!

Fernando.

Oh....... ! You might want to see this blank shot of the same roll from
which the red flower came out, I did it quickly this afternoon.
Wondering if I should waste one blank shot in each roll I shoot ... :-(
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3849707101/sizes/o/>