Re: [OM] Sainte-Chapelle

Subject: Re: [OM] Sainte-Chapelle
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:43:30 -0300
x=1017 y=603 R=255 G=255 B=183

When converted to sRGB, the histogram shows clipping in the highlights
in the R channel, if left in aRGB there's only a little clipping in the
R channel.
If cropping around where I wrote above, in sRGB, there is serious
clipping - but not too serious in other background areas.
I already acknowledged that background was not a point ...

:-)

Fernando.

--
Dr. Fernando González Gentile M.D.
Av.L.P.Ponce 1526B - 11600 Montevideo, Uruguay.