Re: [OM] Two recent images (f/2.0 zuikos)

Subject: Re: [OM] Two recent images (f/2.0 zuikos)
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 19:13:17 +0200
Hmm - based on my experience, I stand by my point, i.e.
"selective" blurring, with "reasonable ease". I didn't say it's
impossible, just very difficult! I guess I just need
practice, but I don't find it easy to do convincingly. Have
only tried once though, to be honest.

Hmm... now I am going to have to find a lot more time to spend in the
darkroom to see if it's really as easy as you say it is! You have
inspired
me.