Re: [OM] Two recent images (f/2.0 zuikos)

Subject: Re: [OM] Two recent images (f/2.0 zuikos)
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:42:16 +0200
Hi Moose,

I do very much like and agree with all the modifications made to the
image,
it's a better image in my opinion.

This image already took some heavy split-grade dodging/burning it to
balance it to the extent that I have, but I agree it could take more
work,
but where to find the time! And of course, I cannot selectively blur
with
any sort of reasonable ease when doing optical prints :-)