Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Power Bounce Grip 2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:29:25 -0400
That one is interesting since you can flip the flash like the
Stroboframe 350 or flip the camera like the Stroboframe flip. But you
wouldn't want to do both.  Stroboframe's designs go back to the late 60s
so, if they ever had any patent protection it's long gone.  I'd take a
chance on the cheaper one as long as you've got enough time to get an
alternative if it doesn't work out.

If you buy either one it might be useful to check this link
<http://photo.net/photography-lighting-equipment-techniques-forum/00U2Zm>
The 350 tends to flop around at times too.  I can control it by the way
I hold the frame but it would be nice if it had an easily operated but
positive latch.

Chuck Norcutt