Re: [OM] Moscow seen through an OM

Subject: Re: [OM] Moscow seen through an OM
From: Martin Walters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 16:26:21 -0400
Moscow - or perhaps Muscovites is more correct - now flaunts its wealth.
I don't think I've ever seen so many expensive cars (Bentley coupes,
top-of-the-line Audis, Mercs, Range Rovers etc).

For many years I only had an OM1 + 50/1.8, 28/3.5 and an early Tamron
85-210. That set up went to Latin America, Africa and Asia.

You weren't lucky with the weather. I like the photo of the church domes
and crosses. Pretty well sums up one aspect of Russian culture.

Martin