Re: [OM] (OT) Couple of Belgians

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Couple of Belgians
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 21:02:51 +0200
Sorry, Bob - I misunderstood your first posting. I thought that you
had met some Belgian people horseriding, hence my question about the
horses... and I also thought the 'They said...' sentence was to be
attributed to those invented (by me!) riders rather than the horses. I
am just too prosaic, aren't I.

Frank.