Re: [OM] (OT) Couple of Belgians

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Couple of Belgians
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 17:24:36 +0200
Nice picture, Bob. Is it an aye or a nay which the other Bob is trying
to tell you?

BTW, are the horses Belgian too?
I ask because they do breed beautiful horses in Belgium, but I think
that those tend to be bigger than the ones in your picture.

Frank.

(from neighbouring Holland,
where horses are smaller but people are taller).