Re: [OM] OM4t eats batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4t eats batteries
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:27:44 -0700
Thanks for the responses guys. Yep, the digest is like phone calls to
Alaska used to be,  awkward delay. Right now I'm up to my ears in work
and won't be able to look at the OM4t until Sunday. Well, actually I can
_look_ at it sitting on the bookcase... Screws appeared OK but I plan to
remove and reseat them all just to make sure. I do suspect bad
batteries. My old stock plus old drugstore stock. When I pulled them I
expected them to at least be warm to the touch.

Mike