Re: [OM] OM4t eats batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4t eats batteries
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:06:11 -0700

> You're definitely using silver-oxide types?
Yes. My batteries were all 357's. The new ones were SR44W and MS76 that
I found in a drug store. They were all drained within a few minutes.
Only managed a couple of photos before the lock up. The indicator beeped
properly when the new batteries were installed and also indicated dead
batteries so something is working right however I'm afraid this body is
toast if the board is bad. May or more likely may not be worth a visit
to John.

Mike