Re: [OM] Olympus contest

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus contest
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 14:52:10 -0500

> South of Buffalo got pummeled - many areas are under emergency flood watch.
> Some power outages, down trees, and even tornado sightings. On my side of
> the town (North of Buffalo) it was heavy rain with thunder and lightning.

We've had some nasty storms around the country this weekend.  I'm wondering
which horseman caused this.

Eldora, Iowa got blasted with wind and hail.  The crops in the area have
100% losses.  On one side of the houses and buildings nearly all windows and
siding was destroyed.  Hail is an ugly thing.

AG