Re: [OM] R.I.P. - 200EG

Subject: Re: [OM] R.I.P. - 200EG
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 17:56:12 EDT
This may be the OM Mailing list International health plan or perhaps
stimulus package.  Might work might not, hey, but that is how these  stimulus
all
inclusive plans work.

Here goes.  Five or Six years ago I bough a case for my laptop.   With
moderate use, one of the zipper pulls broke and finally the handle  broke.  I
emailed Kensington and asked if it could be repaired and they had  me email
them back with the model and serial number and then they sent me a
replacement for FREE!  No receipt required.  New computer case.

Can't say that it will work with your case and it might.  Ask  them.
Somewhere along the way I learned an important lesson in life, "If  you don't
ask, you don't get."

Bill Barber

In a message dated 8/6/2009 11:54:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time,