Re: [OM] 35mm lens?

Subject: Re: [OM] 35mm lens?
From: "Jeff Keller" <om-list@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2009 19:22:41 -0700
If the lack of a letter preceding ZUIKO implies the lens is multicoated then
all of the fisheye lenses, all of the shift lenses, and almost all of the
macro lenses are multicoated (I've seen one manual version F.ZUIKO MACRO 1:4
f=80mm on ebay). For the "standard" lenses I suspect you are right Moose.

http://www.jkeller.com/zuiko-ser-nos.htm

Jeff Keller