Re: [OM] V700 scanning was - Digital landscapes - example

Subject: Re: [OM] V700 scanning was - Digital landscapes - example
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 09:51:06 +0200
Thanks Chuck and Dawid,

I managed to get the epson scan software working again by reinstalling
the original software from CD which was sufficient for the urgent scans,
then last night I managed to find some time and did the same scan with
vuescan and then updated the epson software to the latest and tried
rescanning (this time it worked again - strange things these
computers).  I found the best scan (confirmed by my wife) to be the
epson version, the vuescan colours were off BUT I think with some
tweaking I could fix the colours and maybe the multpass scans feature
would give more quality.

Anyway thanks for your replies and putting me on the right track

IanW