[OM] V700 scanning was - Digital landscapes - example

Subject: [OM] V700 scanning was - Digital landscapes - example
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 11:06:28 +0200
Hi Dawid,

or anyone else with a mac and a v700 scanner, what software do you use
to scan, I was using the epson scan software but now I urgently need to
scan some slides for my father in law I get can't write to disk errors,
so I tried vuescan once again but I just can't see how to select the
individual scan areas for the slides with that, I know its a problem I
have because everyone raves about it but I can't find a decent guide to
tell me what to do and the step by step guide doesn't help.

Maybe I should try epson scan from windows on the mac  and see if that works