Re: [OM] 3D (What worked, what didn't)

Subject: Re: [OM] 3D (What worked, what didn't)
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 08:58:48 -0400
Two OM-1 may not fire the shutter at the same time and that would be
determined by the mirror height when the shutter fires.  Same goes for
2/2N and both can vary based on condition of springs in mirror mechanisms.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977